Today Rylie is 3 months old! Here are some highlights from her third month:
- Becoming quite the wiggle worm.
- Sleeping through the night, from about 8:30-9 p.m. until 6 a.m.
- Started giggling, especially when Baxter chases his tail.
- Started to drool and put hands in mouth.
- Can sit up unassisted in a chair or Bumbo seat.
- Enjoys sitting in high chair while Mom and Dad eat supper.
- Started day care when Mom went back to work.
- Rolled from back to front (at the first day of day care, of course!)
- Loves play time in the Exersaucer at day care.
Each month on the 10th I am taking pictures of Rylie in a onesie with a Picky Sticky sticker. It will be fun to look back at them and see how she grows!